1. F61 is a copolymer of methyl methacrylate and n-butyl methacrylate. It offers high adhesion, flexibility, low shrinkage rate and durability. It is commonly used as an base resin for UV curing of OPP and BOPP systems.
2. F61 is very compatible with many solvents and nitrocellulose and commonly used in applications of paper printing, aluminum sealer etc.
Glass transition temperature (Tg)
Molecular weight (Mw)
Inherent viscosity (IV)
Packaging and storage
1. Packed in composite paper bag with inner plastic bag, 25kg net.
2. Store in cool, dry and ventilated place where the fire and organic solvents are prohibited.
3. Shelf life: 3 years, capable of further use after passing QC inspection.
4, Transport as non-dangerous material.
Notes: The information contained on above data sheet is, to the best of our current knowledge, true and accurate. However, since the conditions of use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part. We disclaim all liabilities in connection with the use of information contained herein or otherwise. All risks of such nature are assumed by the user.